We combine disc distraction chiropractic techniques & whole body nutrition, a powerful combination.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Call Us At: 201-808-3322
These techniques have helped me and thousands of patients.
It’s time to get healthy!
Around half of all working Americans are afflicted with back pain issues each year, with back pain accounting for more than 264 million lost work days a year. Being the third most common reason for doctor visits, experts agree that 80% of the population will experience back pain symptoms at some point in their lifetime.
Low back/ sciatica
READ OUR REVIEWS
Both men and women are equally affected by back pain. Intensity for such can range from a mild, yet persistent ache to a sudden, sharp ache that can incapacitate those afflicted. Two varying types of back pain can be diagnosed. The first being subacute low back pain, which is defined as being a pain that lasts between 4 to 12 weeks. The second is chronic back pain, which is defined as a pain that persists for 12 weeks or longer, even after the initial injury or cause has been treated. Around 20% of people affected by subacute low back pain will develop chronic back pain.
Tips to Prevent Back Pain
There are several simple strategies that can help to prevent the onset of back pain. Among them:
- Maintain a healthy diet and weight.
- Remain active—under the supervision of your chiropractor.
- Avoid prolonged inactivity or bed rest.
- Warm up or stretch before exercising or physical activities, such as gardening.
- Maintain proper posture.
- Wear comfortable, low-heeled shoes.
- Sleep on a mattress of medium firmness to minimize any curve in your spine.
- When lifting an object, lift with your knees, keep the object close to your body, and do not twist.
- Quit smoking. Smoking impairs blood flow, resulting in oxygen and nutrient deprivation to spinal tissues.
- Work with your chiropractor to ensure that your workstation is ergonomically correct.
Our specialists at Advanced Rehabilitation of Jersey City are trained to treat and alleviate your back pain. Contact us today for more information on how!
INSURANCES WE TAKE